woohooooo!!! can't wait to get mine!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

DIY project - cafe racer side mirror install in Yamaha SRX400


So my good friend Dennis wanted me to install a cafe racer side mirror on his SRX 400. So I went to Stokers bike shop in Wireless Subangdaku to get this nice mirror @ 1350php.


Here are the easy steps on how i did it. Enjoy!

First i had to plan how to install it either by using the rubber expander that came with the mirror or do it another way. 

Since I have to impress myself, heres the another way i thought about.

Took the stock barends

So the plan was to of cut the barend and bore a hole where i can mount the bolt from the mirror. Good thing i have few friendly friends at a machine shop nearby;)


Installation


Other angles

Side mirror - 1350php
Machineshop labor- 150php
Time spent - 2 hours

Just comment if you need any info on this project


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Philippines